Garden Court North’s Vijay Jagadesham will be delivering a training webinar for ILPA – Article 8 ECHR Update.
Vijay will be joined by Mala Savjani, Solicitor at Wilson Solicitors. Together they will be reviewing the protection afforded by Article 8 ECHR in 2022, in conjunction with recent authorities and policy/statutory changes, in order to provide practitioners with a practical update on how to prepare their cases relying on family and private life.
The topics include:
• the relationship between Article 8 and the Immigration Rules and the public interest considerations in the NIAA 2002 (as amended);
• entry clearance applications;
• ‘insurmountable obstacles’ and family life;
• best interests of children;
• dependent relatives and carers;
• Article 8 and students/workers; and,
• Article 8 and appeals, including ‘new matters’
When: 26 Apr 2022
Start time: 14:00
End time: 17:00