On 12 August 2020 from 2.00 pm to 5.15 pm, our Vijay Jagadesham and Laura Gibbons of the Greater Manchester Immigration Aid Unit will be providing participants to this ILPA webinar with a refresher of the underlying legal principles in age assessment challenges, as well as addressing recent developments and best practice.
- Scope of the judicial review
- Requests for reconsideration
- Interim relief and responsible local authority
- Appearance & demeanour
- Holistic and thorough age assessments that incorporate the informed views of others
- The benefit of the doubt
- Issues with appropriate adults
- Issues with witness statements
- Making good use of documentary evidence
- Targeted disclosure requests and challenging restricted disclosure
For more information and to book, please visit the ILPA website.
When: 12 Aug 2020
Start time: 14:00
End time: 17:15