Join Young Legal Aid Lawyers (YLAL) for a series of short, sharp insights into the law behind some of this year’s biggest news stories. Speakers include Greater Manchester Law Centre and barristers from Garden Court North Chambers.
6:30pm, Thursday 30 May 2019
Manchester Metropolitan University, John Dalton Building, Ground Floor Lecture Theatre.
The event is chaired by Garden Court North Chambers’ pupil barrister Ciara Bartlam.
- Protest Law and the Climate Crisis – Richard Brigden, barrister at Garden Court North Chambers
- Coercive Control – Rebecca Filletti, barrister at Garden Court North Chambers
- Homelessness and the Section 21 campaign – Rosalind Burgin, Greater Manchester Law Centre
- Human Rights and Europe – Aarif Abraham, pupil barrister at Garden Court North Chambers
- Shamima Begum and the Special Immigration Appeals Commission – Jonathan Holt, barrister at Garden Court North Chambers
Places are free but in order to secure your place please go to Eventbrite.
Download a poster for the event HERE.
YLAL are grateful to Garden Court North Chambers for its support in sponsoring this event.
When: 30 May 2019
Where: Manchester Metropolitan University, John Dalton Building, Manchester, M15 6BH
Start time: 18:30
End time: 20:30