Young Legal Aid Lawyers (YLAL) is hosting a pupillage advice evening at GCN Chambers on 18 January 2023 from 6pm-8pm.
The sessions will be an interactive event chaired by YLAL committee member Tofunmi Odugbemi and including the following panellists:
- Alexandra Sutton, barrister at Exchange Chambers
- Lily Lewis, barrister at GCN Chambers
- Tanya Elahi, future pupil barrister at 18 St John Street
- Alexa Thompson, future pupil barrister at GCN Chambers
- Ciara Bartlam, barrister at GCN Chambers
On registration, you will receive an email with mock pupillage questions. It’s not mandatory, but if you’d like some advice on written applications from the panel, please complete one or two questions and return them to email@example.com by 4pm on Friday 13 January.
To find out more about Pupillage with us, please go to our Pupillage page.
When: 18 Jan 2023
Start time: 18:00
End time: 20:00