GCN Chambers and Partners rankings 2024
19 October 2023
We are delighted to have been ranked as a Band 1 Set in five practice areas in Chambers and Partners 2024 as well as having 37 rankings for barristers.
Garden Court North is listed as a top set for:
- Administrative and Public Law
- Civil Liberties and Human Rights
- Inquests and Public Inquiries
- Social Housing.
We are the only Band 1 Set in The Regions (Bar) for Administrative and Public Law, Civil Liberties and Human Rights, and in the Northern/North Eastern (Bar) for Social Housing.
Among our ranked barristers there are 15 Band 1 rankings and three newly ranked juniors for 2024:
- Sean Ell has entered the rankings for Immigration in Band 2.
- Christian Weaver has entered the rankings for Inquests and Public Inquiries as an ‘Up and Coming’ barrister.
- Mikhil Karnik has entered the rankings for Administrative and Public Law in Band 3, and was promoted from Band 2 to Band 1 in Immigration.
There were also promotions for:
- Sonia Birdee from Band 3 to Band 2 in Social Housing
- Ciara Bartlam from ‘Up and Coming’ to Band 3 in Inquests and Public Inquiries.