Anna’s session will be one of eight at the conference which will take place at the Marriott Marble Arch Hotel in London on 23 June.
The other sessions are:
- Survivors of sexual abuse and the criminal justice system – Speaker: Kate Ellis, Solicitor, Centre for Women’s Justice, London
- Client welfare and the role of the ISVA -Speaker: Reena Sharma, Advocacy Delivery Manager, SV2, Derby
- Vicarious liability – Speaker: Justin Levinson, Barrister, 1 Crown Office Row, London
- The latest on failure to remove claims – Speaker: Richard Sweetman, Joint coordinator of APIL’s Child Abuse SIG, Irwin Mitchell LLP, Birmingham
- Claims for racial abuse -Speaker: James Counsell QC, Outer Temple Chambers, London
- Psychiatry & vulnerable clients -Speaker: Professor John Morgan, Consultant Psychiatrist, Harrogate
- Legal costs -Speakers: Nina Ross and Andrew Roy, Barristers, 12KBW, London
You can book your ticket for the conference from the APIL website.
When: 23 Jun 2022
Start time: 09:30
End time: 17:00