The event runs 6.30-7.30pm GMT.
The session will discuss:
- whether a ‘Special Tribunal’ could ensure that those who planned the invasion of Ukraine are made to answer for their actions.
- why current international law is not up to that task, and
- who is behind this plan to strengthen the law, and how it would work.
Attendees will hear from two experts with valuable insights into these crucial issues:
- Aarif Abraham, of our international team, who is a specialist in international criminal law who has advised on creation of a special tribunal.
- Dr Ewelina Ochab – programme lawyer with the International Bar Association’s Human Rights Institute and co-founder of the Coalition for Genocide Response
Find further information and booking details here.
When: 23 Feb 2023
Start time: 18:30
End time: 19:30