‘Unrivalled in the North for criminal defence.’
Our general crime team has expertise across the spectrum of serious crime, including:
- Public order offences (particularly in cases arising from political protests and demonstrations);
- Murder including diminished responsibility, joint enterprise and “single punch” manslaughter cases;
- “Baby Shaking” and offences against children, including causing/allowing death and child cruelty;
- Attempted murder, serious assaults and arson;
- Firearms offences;
- Serious fraud;
- Drugs manufacture, importation and supply;
- Proceeds of crime proceedings and confiscation; and
- Sexual offences, including historic and multi-complainant allegations.
Notable recent cases include:
- Nina Grahame KC secures unanimous acquittal in joint enterprise murder trial.
- Teenager acquitted of joint enterprise murder.
Contact the Practice Management Team here.